Thank you for your interest. Please provide all information requested below. Applicants will not be processed until all requested documentation & application has been turned in.
- APPLICATION: A $250.00 application fee is due when the application is submitted. Applicants are encouraged to apply by May 1 for the upcoming school year. Fees are non-refundable.
- PARENT’S EMAIL AND CONTACT INFORMATION: All applications must include the email address and contact information of the parents or guardian of the applicant.
- GRADES/TRANSCRIPT: Must provide academic transcripts from the applicant’s current school. A minimum of 3.0 is required. Transcripts must be translated into English.
- TEACHER/DIRECTOR RECOMMENDATION: Please submit one or more recommendation(s).
- CURRENT PASSPORT: submit a copy of current passport.
- FINANCIAL MEANS OF SUPPORT: Documentation verifying funds translated into U.S. currency is required by the Department of Homeland Security.
WHEN BOSCO TECH HAS RECEIVED ALL DOCUMENTS
- An in-person or on-line video interview is required.
- Applicants will be notified of the outcome within two weeks of interview. At that time the applicant must send payment for a new I-20 of $750 (or $550 to transfer current I-20) and the Enrollment Fee of $650. The original I-20 will be mailed to you and a digital copy will be emailed.
- When you have received your documents, please make an appointment at the nearest United States Embassy in your country for an interview. Take all supporting documents and receipts indicating you have been accepted to Bosco Tech.
*It should be understood that continued enrollment is contingent upon maintenance of a satisfactory academic, attendance, and behavior record
If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Admissions at 626-940-2011 or Admissions@boscotech.edu