Each Bosco Tech student completes our unique technology program which provides hands-on lab and theory coursework in one of six engineering areas of study:
- Architecture & Construction Engineering (ACE)
- Biological, Medical, and Environmental Technology (BMET)
- Computer Science & Electrical Engineering (CSEE)
- Integrated Design, Engineering & Art (IDEA)
- Material Science, Engineering & Technology (MSET)
- Media Arts & Technology (MAT)
Explore each Technology Major page to learn more.
Ready to experience our Technology Majors in-person? Schedule a "Shadow Day" to see what we're all about.