Founded in 1975, the Don Bosco Technical Institute Alumni Association organizes alumni for the benefit of the school and all its members, including alumni, students, faculty, staff, and friends. The Alumni Association has five standing goals.
- To promote and foster a spirit of fellowship among the alumni of Don Bosco Technical Institute and further their involvement with the School
- To provide input and guidance to the Board of Trustees and School Administration, leveraging the Alumni Body’s knowledge and experience to support the school’s success
- To fund raise financial aid for qualified students, enabling them to receive a quality, value-centered academic and technology education, and a well-rounded high school experience
- To encourage and assist students in planning their education and assisting graduates in the furtherance of their careers
- To promote Don Bosco Technical Institute to the greater Los Angeles community and nationwide
All meetings are held through Zoom, at 6:00pm. Some meetings may include a hybrid option to join in-person from the school library. Check the tab to the right for information on the next meeting. All alumni are welcome attend and get updated with the school!
Alumni are invited to become involved in all activities like class reunions, the Association governing Board, the Golf Classic, the Freshman Tie Ceremony, Engineers Day, and many more school activities.
Alumni Association Google Folder
Alumni Association Executive Board
|Giuseppe "Joe" Napoli, DR'91
|Omar Valdemar, EL '88
|Larry Lazar, PH '76
|Frank Lora, CS '17
|Marc Meehan, CS '08
|Immediate Past President
|Michael Dandurand, CT '09
Alumni Association Board Members
|Giuseppe "Joe" Napoli
2023-2024 Alumni Association Board Meetings:
The Alumni Association meets on the second Wednesday of every other month.
August 9, 2023
October 11, 2023
December 13, 2023
February 21, 2024 (re-scheduled due to Valentine's Day)
April 10, 2024
All meetings will be held at 6:00pm.