Join Us for Drive-In Bingo!
Hello Bosco Tech Bingo players!
Bosco Bingo has been modified in order to keep everyone safe. Due to the current health restrictions on large group gatherings, Bosco Tech Bingo will operate a “drive-in” style bingo until it is safe to return to our indoor bingo space (Tech Hall).
Games will be Saturday 4:15 pm – 9:00 pm. Times and dates subject to change depending on weather and special events. Please refer to the Bosco Tech Bingo Facebook page for weekly updates.
In order to minimize contact between bingo operators and guests, ALL bingo players must pre-buy their bingo game cards and games via the Bingomenow app. Download the BingoMeNow app in the Google Playstore or Apple App Store or by clicking here: http://app.bingomenow.com/
Reserve your bingo spot for Drive-in Bingo
- You must purchase your bingo cards and games online in order to reserve a playing spot. Due to the limited size of the parking lot and social distancing, we are limiting the amount of cars and players.
- You will receive your Bingo Packet items on the day of event. Please arrive early and have your confirmation receipt available. For check-in time, please refer to the Bosco Tech Bingo Facebook page. All cars must enter from the San Gabriel Blvd. See map below.
Vehicles and Participants
- Vehicles must be standard sized. Regular sized vans and SUVs are OK. No recreational vehicles or trailers.
Safety Protocols and Procedures
All employees and guests will be screened (or informed via signs) for COVID related symptoms. Anyone exhibiting COVID symptoms will not be allowed to enter.
Please do not enter the premises if you are experiencing flu like symptoms or if you have been exposed to someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19.
All vehicles will be spaced so that all players are at minimum 6ft apart.
All players must stay in their vehicles, with the exception of using the restrooms.
Upon exiting vehicle to use restroom, all players must have facemask and maintain social distance boundary of 6 ft.
No sitting outside of vehicle or congregating with other players.
Vehicle may only occupy members of the same household or people that have been in close contact.
Face coverings must be worn when –approached by Bingo staff or visiting restrooms.
Participants are encouraged to bring their own refreshments, as there are currently no food sales. On-line ordering and delivery of food will resume as soon as possible.
Please keep food/drink related trash in the vehicle.
- You must follow all other guidelines posted at the property, as well as CDC and Los Angeles County Department of Health guidelines. If you do not follow the above guidelines, you will be asked to leave without refund.
Drive-in Bingo Entrance and Check-in Location
All Bingo Games Will Be Livestreamed To Your Personal Device
- Participants will need a device (phone, IPAD, etc.) in order to view and hear bingo caller.
- WI-FI network name: “Parking_Lot” (NO password needed)
- Games will be streamed via Zoom video conferencing.
- Download Zoom to your device
- From Zoom App enter —Personal Meeting ID (PMI) 408 4686 548
- Password for day of event will be in your BINGO PACKET
General Bingo Rules and Bingo Site Regulations
- Players must be 18 years or older.
- No sharing or splitting of Bingo packs.
- Winner must honk when you get BINGO.
- Winners must Bingo on the last number called.
- Once the caller announces the letter or first number of the next ball, it is official. No previous bingos will be honored/recognized.
- Once the caller declares the game closed, no other bingos will be honored/recognized.
- The decision of the caller is final.
- Pull tabs must be redeemed on the night of purchase.
- All Bingo numbers must be legible to be valid.
- Refunds are at the discretion of management.
- As a courtesy to your neighbors, please keep talking and phone use to a minimum.
- Alcohol and drugs are prohibited.
- Smoking only permitted in designated parking area.
For more information, contact Paul Garcia at email@example.com (or 626-940-2082)