Bosco Tech is on a mission. Our nation needs students to be college and career ready in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM). Scientists and engineers are critical to our world and address the challenges facing the 21st Century.
Bosco Tech, is in its ninth year offering incoming 7th and 8th grade boys an opportunity to explore science and technology fields. Bosco Tech is not about high school, it is about building the future. This program is for young men interested in science and mathematics and who may also have an interest in Bosco Tech as their future school.
Become a scientist or engineer… where changing the world is part of the job description.
This five week program exposes students to applied STEM education, taught with a challenging curriculum that will be both fun and engaging.
The requirements and admission process for the program are as follows:
1. A 3.0 GPA (B average), strong work habits, outstanding conduct, and commitment to all five weeks of the program. After three unexcused absences, students may be dropped from the program and receive an incomplete for the classes. Attendance Office is 626-940-2000.
2 A signature is required in the recommendation section of the application from the Principal, Math, or Science Teacher.
3. A current report card must be attached.
4. Parents/Guardian must complete the course registration, sign the Emergency Medical Form and the Media Release Form.
5. Submit the non-refundable materials fee of $250.00. Accepted forms of payment: check, cash or credit card. Finance Office at 626-940-2018.
6. Pay Online.
7. The deadline to submit the application packet is June 6 or until all seats have been filled.
Applications received after the deadline will be placed on a wait-list and you will be notified as seats become available.
8. Applications will be processed and students will be registered on a first-come-first-served basis. Because forms are created to accommodate preferred class times final placement is contingent upon availability.
9. Confirmation E-mail will be sent upon acceptance into the program by June 3, 2019.
10. The program begins with a mandatory Parent/Student Orientation on Thursday, June 20, 2019, from 6:00-7:00 pm in Tech Hall followed by a campus tour.
11. School begins on Monday, June 24, 2019, and ends Friday, July 26, 2019.
12. For an additional fee per class, Bosco Tech offers an enrichment program for boys and girls in grades 6th-8th grade with a variety of subjects as well as sports camps.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Admissions Team:
Director of Admissions