Frequently Asked Questions
- Why is Bosco Tech moving to a coeducational model?
- Is this decision in keeping with our mission, doctrine and core values?
- How did the school reach the decision to serve young women?
- What is the timeline for enrolling young women at the school?
- What will change at the school in order to serve young women? What will remain the same?
- How will this decision impact young men studying at Bosco Tech?
- This seems like a big effort. How is the process of preparing the campus, program and culture to become coed being handled?
- When can I expect to see any changes as a result of this decision?
- How will the school communicate progress on this project?