- 1952-1954 –Initial planning process for Don Bosco Technical High School
- March 25, 1955 –Groundbreaking for the first eight building on campus
- September 12, 1955 –Opening day of school in the five original technical shops.
- May 19, 1956–Official dedication of the school by Cardinal McIntrye
- September 1957 –Opening of the Electronics Department
- 1958–Construction of Tech Hall and the school chapel
- June 9, 1959—First high school graduation