If you are currently an 8th grade student seeking admission to the Bosco Tech Class of 2023 students have the opportunity to apply under two deadlines:
All materials stated below must be submitted to complete to be considered for admission.
1. Complete Admission Application with a non-refundable application fee of $85.
2. Provide your mathematics, language arts or literature teacher, and principal with the appropriate recommendation form and ask that he/she complete and submit on your behalf.
3. Complete a portfolio and submit on the date of your interview.
If you are applying under the Early Admissions deadline, the possible dates to choose from are: December 5, 6, 8, 11, 12, 2018. If you are applying under the Regular Admissions deadline, the possible dates to choose from are: February 19, 20, 21, 22, 2019.
If you are currently a student at another high school and would like to transfer to Bosco Tech for the 9th, 10th, 11th grade, please do the following:
1. Complete and submit the Admission Application with a non-refundable application fee of $85.
2. Request that your current school send copies of your transcript and all standardized test scores (e.g. PSAT, HSPT) to the Admissions Office.
3. Once your application has been submitted and all your records are received, the Admissions staff will contact you to schedule an in-person interview.