Thank you for your interest in Bosco Tech. Please provide all information requested below.
Applications will not be processed until all items are complete.
- Complete all forms and return them to the Office of Admissions along with the $100.00 application fee.
- You will need to call at 626-940-2011 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org; to schedule a personal interview with the principal. The student may interview by phone or skype.
- After you have completed your personal interview, you will be notified of the outcome within three days.
- The Department of Homeland Security will be notified that you have been accepted to Bosco Tech. You must submit $600.00 to process a new I-20 or $400.00 to transfer an existing I-20 and number to Bosco Tech. You will need to make an appointment for an interview at the United States Embassy found in your country.
- After you have successfully completed the interview process at the United States Embassy, you will be allowed to enter the United States and begin your education at Bosco Tech. Upon entering the United States, the Department of Homeland Security will be notified and you will have three days to report to Bosco Tech.
- Tuition and all fees are due at this time. Student You will be tested for placement and then given a class schedule and book list. You will be responsible for purchasing his books.
PLEASE NOTE WHEN APPLYING FOR A NEW I-20:
- Once an I-20 is issued the student must contact the United States Consulate in his home country for an interview. At this interview the student will either be issued or denied the F-1 Student Visa.
- Should the F-1 Student VISA be denied, you may ask the school to have your start dated. “deferred” to a later date and make a new appointment for another interview in hopes that an F-1 VISA will be granted.
- It is necessary to provide a complete address to where I-20 documents will be sent. .
If you have any questions, please contact Olivia Kelly at 626-940-2011 or Okelly@boscotech.edu