Thank you for your interest. Please provide all information requested below. Applicants will not be processed until items & application has been turned in.
- APPLICATION: A $100.00 application fee is due when the application is submitted. Applicants are encouraged to apply by May 1 for the upcoming school year. Fees are non-refundable.
- PARENT’S E-MAIL AND CONTACT INFORMATION: All applications must include the email address and contact information of the parents or guardian of applicant.
- GRADES/TRANSCRIPT: Must provide academic transcripts from the applicants current school. A minimum of 3.0 is required. Transcripts must be translated into English.
- TEACHER/DIRECTOR RECOMMENDATION: Please submit one or more recommendation(s).
- CURRENT PASSPORT: submit a copy of current passport.
- FINANCIAL MEANS OF SUPPORT: Documentation verifying funds translated into U.S. currency is required by the Department of Homeland Security.
WHEN BOSCOTECH HAS RECEIVED ALL DOCUMENTS
- A personal SKYPE interview is required
- Applicant will be notified of the outcome within two weeks of interview. At that time applicant must send payment for a new I-20 of $600.00 (or $400. to transfer current I-20) and the registration fee of $600.00. The original I-20 will be mailed to you and a digital copy will be emailed.
- When you have received your documents, please make an appointment at the nearest United States Embassy in your country for an interview. Take all supporting documents and receipts indicating you have been accepted to Bosco Tech.
*It should be understood that continued enrollment is contingent upon maintenance of a satisfactory academic, attendance, and behavior record
If you have any questions, please contact Olivia Kelly at 626-940-2011 or Okelly@www.boscotech.edu