- be a male between the ages of 13 to 16
- have a minimum TOEFL score of at least 76.
- show academic performance with an average 3.0-grade point average
- be proficient in the English language
- exhibit good behavior as a student enrolled at Bosco Tech which is expected to follow a set of standards that reflect Catholic-Christian moral and spiritual values
- Demonstrate social maturity, flexibility, and willingness to fully engage in the Bosco Tech community
TUITION AND FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE, NON-TRANSFERABLE
*It should be understood that continued enrollment is contingent upon maintenance of a satisfactory academic, attendance, and behavior record.
TUITION & FEES
International Online Admissions Application Fee: $250.00 (non-refundable, non-transferable)
Sevis Fee: (New and or Transfer) applicant must send a payment for a new I-20 in the amount of $750.00 or $550.00 to transfer the current I-20.
Annual Tuition for International Student: $22,000.00
60% – $13,200.00 is due July 1st. and 40% – $8,800 is due August 1, 2020 through FACTS payment plan.
Enrollment Fee: – $650.00 (non-refundable, non-transferable) Due upon acceptance to Bosco Tech through the FACTS payment plan.
Student Services – $750.00 (non-refundable, non-transferable) Due in two payments March & April through the FACTS payment plan.
Parent Service Hours/ Donation: Parents have the option to work the hours or pay the donation fee. Parents are required to volunteer 40 hours per year or have the option to pay $1,750.00 Service Hours as a Donation (non-refundable, non-transferable).