- be a male between the ages of 13 to 16
- have a minimum TOEFL score of at least 76.
- show academic performance with an average 3.0 grade point average
- be proficient in the English language
- exhibit good behavior as a student enrolled at Bosco Tech which is expected to follow a set of standards that reflect Catholic-Christian moral and spiritual values
- Demonstrate social maturity, flexibility, and willingness to fully engage in the Bosco Tech community
TUITION & FEES
Yearly Tuition for New Students $22,000
60% – $13,200 is due after you have passed your interview
40% – $8,800 is due by August 5 of the current school year
Yearly Tuition for Returning Students $20,800
60% – $12,480 is due after you have passed your interview
40% – $8,320 is due by August 5 of the current school year
Enrollment Fee – $650.00 Due when accepted to Bosco Tech
Student Services – $750.00 Due by August 5 of the current school year
Parent Service Donation: parents must volunteer 40 hours per year or pay $1750.00 Service Donation. Parents have the option to work the hours or pay the donation fee.
TUITION AND FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
*It should be understood that continued enrollment is contingent upon maintenance of a satisfactory academic, attendance, and behavior record.