Student must be a male between the ages of 13 to 16.
- Minimum TOEFL score of at least 76.
- Academic performance with an average 3.0 g.p.a. (grade point average).*
- A proficiency in the English language.
- Good behavior as a student enrolled at Bosco Tech is expected to follow a set of standards that reflect Catholic-Christian moral and spiritual values.
- Social maturity, flexibility, and willingness to full engage in the Bosco Tech community.
TUITION & FEES
Yearly Tuition $20,000
60% – $12,000 is due after you have passed your interview
40% – $8,000 is due by the first day of school
Enrollment Fee – $600.00 Due when accepted to Bosco Tech
Student Services – $750.00 Due first day of school
Parent Service Donation: parents must volunteer 40 hours per year or pay $1400.00 Service Donation. Parents have the option to work the hours or pay the donation fee.
TUITION AND FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
*It should be understood that continued enrollment is contingent upon maintenance of a satisfactory academic, attendance, and behavior record.