- be a male between the ages of 13 to 16
- have a minimum TOEFL score of at least 76.
- show academic performance with an average 3.0 grade point average
- be proficient in the English language
- exhibit good behavior as a student enrolled at Bosco Tech which is expected to follow a set of standards that reflect Catholic-Christian moral and spiritual values
- Demonstrate social maturity, flexibility, and willingness to fully engage in the Bosco Tech community
TUITION & FEES
International Admissions Application Fee: $250
Yearly Tuition for New Students $22,000
60% – $13,200 is due July 1st.
40% – $8,800 is due by November 1st.
Yearly Tuition for Returning Students $20,800
60% – $12,480 is due July 1st.
40% – $8,320 is due by November 1st.
Enrollment Fee – $650.00 Due upon acceptance to Bosco Tech.
Student Services – $750.00 Due in two payments March & April.
Parent Service Donation: parents must volunteer 40 hours per year or pay $1750.00 Service Donation. Parents have the option to work the hours or pay the donation fee.
TUITION AND FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
*It should be understood that continued enrollment is contingent upon maintenance of a satisfactory academic, attendance, and behavior record.