This four-week program exposes students to applied STEM education, taught with a challenging curriculum that will be both fun and engaging.
The requirements and admission process for the program are as follows. Registration is also available online at boscotech.edu:
- A 3.0 GPA (B average), strong work habits, outstanding conduct, and commitment to all four weeks of the program. (After three unexcused absences, students may be dropped from the program and receive an incomplete for the classes.)
- A recommendation from the Principal, Math, or Science Teacher.
- A current report card or transcript must be attached.
- Parents/Guardians must complete the course registration and sign the Media Release Form.
- Submit the non-refundable fee of $325.00. Accepted forms of payment: check, cash, or credit card. PayPal also available when doing the application online.
Apply online or submit all forms and payment to Bosco Tech, 1151 San Gabriel Blvd. Rosemead, CA 91770.
The deadline to submit the application packet is June 10. Applications received after the deadline will be placed on a waiting list.
7th Grade Schedule
|8:00 am – 9:00 am||Math – Live Instruction|
|9:00 am – 10:00 am||Math – Independent Learning|
|10:00 am – 10:30 am||Break|
|10:30 am – 11:30 am||Tech – Live Instruction|
|11:30 am – 12:30 pm||Tech – Independent Learning|
8th Grade Schedule
|9:00 am – 10:00 am||Tech – Live Instruction|
|10:00 am – 11:00 am||Tech – Independent Learning|
|11:00 am – 11:30 am||Break|
|11:30 am – 12:30 pm||Science – Live Instruction|
|12:30 pm – 1:30 pm||Science – Independent Learning|
School begins on Monday, June 22, 2020, and ends Friday, July 17, 2020.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Admissions Team:
Director of Admissions