The Tuition Assistance application for the school year 2020-2021 will be available on November 1, 2019.
The Tuition Assistance Program is designed to provide funds to eligible students from institutional and private funding sources. In order to be eligible, applicants are required to submit a confidential financial statement and meet the following criteria:
- be a full-time student in good academic standing in his program of studies
- maintain, at every semester period, a minimum GPA of 2.500 and receive no D’s or F’s
- maintain good conduct
- demonstrate financial need
- satisfy any and all of the requirements set forth by DBTI and/or our donors
Applications for tuition assistance must be filed annually.
Tuition Assistance awards are valid for the year of application only. Assurance of an award cannot be guaranteed on an annual basis.
The deadline to submit your application is:
- November 30, 2019 for incoming freshmen (Early Admission applicants)
- February 15, 2020 for all current students
- February 15, 2020 for incoming freshmen (Regular Admission applicants)