ONLINE APPLICATION FOR TUITION ASSISTANCE PROGRAM FOR SCHOOL YEAR 2019/2020
To download the Tuition Assistance Application in pdf file, click the pdf icon below:
For your convenience, Pay Pal is available.
Note that when you click on the submit button, you will be redirected to PayPal checkout page where you will be able to make the payment online.
Please note: Your application is not complete until your processing fee of $25.00 has been received. You may also pay by check or cash at Don Bosco Tech’s accounting office. Once payment has been rendered your application will be complete. A member of the Admissions Team will be in contact with you.
The Tuition Assistance Program is designed to provide funds to eligible students from institutional and private funding sources. In order to be eligible, applicants are required to submit a confidential financial statement and meet the following criteria:
● be a full-time student in good academic standing in his program of studies
● maintain, at every semester period, a minimum GPA of 2.500 and receive no D’s or F’s
● maintain good conduct
● demonstrate financial need
● satisfy any and all of the requirements set forth by DBTI and/or our donors
Applications for tuition assistance must be filed annually.
Tuition Assistance awards are valid for the year of application only. Assurance of an award cannot be guaranteed on an annual basis.
The deadline to submit your application is:
● November 30, 2018 for incoming freshmen (Early Admission applicants)
● February 15, 2019 for all current students
● February 15, 2019 for incoming freshmen (Regular Admission applicants)
Please submit copies of all items on the following checklist to the Tuition Assistance Committee. Applications will not be reviewed until all documentation is received. Please submit copies only (no originals please).