To download the Tuition Assistance Application in pdf file, click the pdf icon below:
Noted that when you click on the submit button, you will be redirected to PayPal checkout page where you will be able to make the payment online.
The Tuition Assistance Program is designed to provide funds to eligible students from institutional and private funding sources. In order to be eligible, applicants are required to submit a confidential financial statement and meet the following criteria:
● be a full-time student in good academic standing in his program of studies
● maintain, at every semester period, a minimum GPA of 2.500 and receive no D’s and F’s
● maintain good conduct
● demonstrate financial need
● satisfy any and all of the requirements set forth by DBTI and/or our donors
Tuition Assistance awards are valid for the year of application only. Assurance of an award cannot be guaranteed on an annual basis.
The deadline to submit your application is:
● December 8, 2017 for incoming freshmen (Early Admission applicants)
● February 7, 2018 for all current students
● February 12, 2018 for incoming freshmen (Regular Admission applicants)